1. Proper use of PVC Lay Flat Hose
It is vital to work out the length of the PVC lay flat hose you would like. At an equivalent time, you ought to check whether the service conditions of the PVC hose pipe meet the wants of the chosen rubber tube. you ought to confirm that the PVC hose pipe you’ll use is that the most appropriate. The working pressure and suction value should be carefully determined. especially, it should be noted that sudden pressure changes or pressure peaks exceeding the allowable maximum will greatly shorten the life of rubber tubes. The ends of the PVC hose pipe can’t be immersed within the conveyed material continuously.
2. Installation of PVC Lay Flat Hose
If you put in the rubber tube with a bending radius but the prescribed minimum, the service life of the rubber tube is going to be greatly shortened. Therefore, before installation, you’re advised to consult on the utilization of data, especially the rubber tube bending radius information.
3. Maintenance of PVC Lay Flat Hose
- Cleaning: After use, it’s recommended that you simply empty the hose. Cleaning should be done if necessary.
- Inspection: After each use, the rubber pipe must be inspected to make sure that there’s no structural damage.
- Pressure: Hydraulic testing is suggested if the rubber tube is under severe pressure during use or if the outer layer of the rubber tube is going to be in touch with the transported liquid for an extended time.