Polyvinyl chloride, abbreviated as PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) in English, is a vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) in peroxides, azo compounds and other initiators; or under the action of light and heat according to the free radical polymerization reaction mechanism Polymers formed by polymerization.
Vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resin. PVC is the world’s third-most widely produced synthetic plastic polymer.It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely used being phthalates. In this form, it is also used in plumbing, electrical cable insulation, imitation leather, flooring, signage, phonograph records, inflatable products, and many applications where it replaces rubber. With cotton or linen, it is used in the production of canvas.
Pure polyvinyl chloride is a white, brittle solid. It is insoluble in alcohol.It is a more flexible and more easily processed material that soon achieved widespread commercial use.
1. How can we guarantee quality?
- Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
- Always final Inspection before shipment;
2. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
- With advance production equipment, professional management talent, strong scientific research team, perfect after-sale service system, all those conditions guaranteed Goldsione-brand growing strong every day. Now, Goldsione products selling spread all over of China.
3. What services can we provide?
- Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD;
- Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,PayPal;
- Language Spoken:English