As one of the products of the development of science and technology, PVC hose is widely used in various industries, including electronics, hardware, toys, food and other industries can see its shadow. Today, let’s have a good understanding of PVC garden hose. Pvc is the abbreviation of Polyvinylchlorid, its main component is PVC, in addition to other components to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility and so on. In the production process of PVC materials, if all the other additives are used as environmental protection additives, the PVC pipes produced are also non-toxic, odorless and environmentally friendly products. Therefore, even in a highly secure industry such as food, it can be used. After understanding the concept of PVC garden hose, let’s take a look at what features it has and can be so widely used in all walks of life. First of all, it has excellent waterproof, tensile and insulation, when the surrounding environment is wet, it can still work properly; second, it adds fire retardants to the surface, even in sensitive places such as gas stations, it can also be used safely; moreover, it has good flexural performance, smooth internal structure, very suitable for appropriate Finally, it is corrosion-resistant, easy to clean, beautiful appearance, rich color, to meet the needs of different consumers. After understanding its characteristics, we choose the PVC hose again. Below are recommended several small methods for your reference:
1. check the appearance. If the appearance is glossy and the surface has no bubbles and impurities, then this tube is basically qualified.
2. try your hand. As a PVC garden hose, its flexibility must be tested. We can touch its surface smoothly by hand when we choose it. We should also try to bend it to see if it is easy to bend.
3. feel the hardness. When choosing, we can drop the sample to the ground to see if it cracks, if it cracks, basically do not take into account; if not, try to step on it again to see if it will be trampled, after the recovery of how flat? If it fails, it is not necessary to buy.
4. detect heat resistance. If your hose is to be used outdoors, it must be tested for its heat resistance. The easiest way to test is to take a lighter and burn it under the hose. If PVC garden hose is quickly blackened or melted, don’t buy it like this.
5. check product qualification certificate. Even if we have done all these steps, we still do not have this paper certificate valid. This piece of paper shows that the product has passed the national formal inspection, and the quality is guaranteed.