The following points should be considered in the combination of plastic hose hoses and plastic hose hoses:
1, working environment: ambient temperature, atmospheric conditions, and external contact with materials.
2, transport medium: liquid; gas; solid; mixture of the above mediums.
3. Transportation methods: pressurized discharge; vacuum attraction; gravity downflow; including flow velocity; flow medium is a mixture of solid and liquid, solid and gas.
4, working conditions: pressure and temperature of conveying materials; frequency of use.
5. Assembly: degree of bending; vibration of system; danger of damage caused by impact and friction; use of correct connection type.
6. Storage instructions:
(1) It is generally stated that the physical properties of hoses and hose assemblies will change during storage, especially when they are stored for a long time and exposed to certain conditions (such as media, etc.), so that they will lose some of their optimum properties before use. Therefore, storage conditions should provide optimal protection and minimum deterioration for hoses and hose assemblies.
(2) the shorter the storage period, the better. Inventory turnover must comply with the FIFO rule. If long-term storage, the performance test of the product should be carried out before use.
(3) as long as possible, the storage temperature should be between 0~35 and 15. During storage, the temperature of the product should not exceed 50 C or -30 C, nor should it fluctuate undulation.