In the process of micro irrigation, low-pressure agricultural PVC lay flat hose was used to irrigate water into the soil near each plant, which often kept a low water stress to meet the needs of crop growth. So, what are the advantages of using agricultural PVC lay flat hose micro irrigation by PVC lay flat hose manufacturers?
1. Water saving: micro irrigation should be conducted timely and appropriately according to the water demand of crops, only the soil should be moistened near the root, so as to significantly reduce the irrigation water consumption.
2. Strong adaptability to soil and terrain: micro irrigation PVC lay flat hose uses pressure pipe to transport water near each crop root, which can work under any complex terrain conditions.
3. Energy saving and production increase: the working pressure of micro irrigation machine is generally 50-150 kPa, far lower than that of sprinkler irrigation. Because micro irrigation is less than surface irrigation, it means that the energy consumption for improving irrigation is lower. Improve product quality.
4. Uniformity of irrigation: the micro irrigation system can control the flow of each emitter, so the uniformity of irrigation is high, generally reaching 0.85 or above.
5. Labor saving: micro irrigation is a pipe network water supply, easy to operate, high labor efficiency, easy to automatic control, can significantly save labor; at the same time, micro irrigation is local irrigation, most of the work. Keeping the surface dry will reduce the growth of weeds and the labor and cost of weedicide. Fertilizer and chemical substances can be directly applied to the soil near the root system through micro irrigation system without manual operation.